Third Wave Consulting Announces Well 360—a Salesforce Fullforce Solution for Oil & Gas
Third Wave leverages Salesforce’s social, mobile, cloud and analytics technologies to provide operational efficiencies for customers in Oil & GasHouston, TX – August 11, 2016– Third Wave Consulting, a Salesforce consulting partner specializing in the Energy industry, today announced the release of Well 360—a Salesforce Fullforce Solution for Oil & Gas. With Third Wave launching a Salesforce Fullforce Solution, customers benefit from Third Wave’s expertise with Salesforce in Oil & Gas. This proven accelerator can provide more predictable deployments for customers, empowering them to find operational efficiencies in entirely new ways. Many Oil & Gas organizations face challenges in managing and reporting consistent data about their single most important asset – the well. Ineffective cross-departmental communications and inaccessible information often results in issues repeatedly occurring, causing costly repairs and delays to timelines. Well 360 works parallel to existing systems of record to bring siloed well-related data together in one place – allowing the entire organization to have a single view of the well, regardless of which system the data resides in. Having the entire team on the same page enables the organization to collaborate better, create new cross-team business processes, automate workflows and discover internal efficiencies.
Comments on the News
- “In today’s environment, doing more for less is more important than ever to Oil & Gas companies”, said Steve Davies, Managing Partner at Third Wave Consulting, “Access to integrated data across the full Well lifecycle is a key to improving operational efficiency. The Well 360 accelerator allows us to bring a single view of the company’s most important asset, the well, without replacing their existing systems investment.”
- “We are thrilled that Third Wave has been recognized as a Salesforce Fullforce Solution partner to assist their customers in Oil & Gas find greater internal efficiencies,” said Kori O’Brien, senior vice president, alliances and channels, Salesforce. “We work closely with Salesforce Fullforce Solution partners to ensure our customers benefit from Third Wave’s industry expertise with Salesforce’s Customer Success Platform.”
Salesforce Fullforce SolutionsSalesforce Fullforce Solutions are systems integrator or consulting partner offerings recognized for their specialization in priority Salesforce industries and other key solution areas. Fullforce Solution partners have demonstrated expertise and receive Salesforce go-to-market support, executive sponsorship and guidance as part of the Salesforce Partner Program.
- Learn more about the Well 360 Fullforce Solution
- Learn more about Salesforce Fullforce Solutions
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter
- Follow Third Wave on LinkedIn and Twitter
About Third WaveThird Wave Consulting provides its customers with Salesforce solutions to optimize their organizations and improve performance. It has been assisting organizations implement cloud-based strategies since 2003, when they became one of the first partners in North America to implement Salesforce-based Solutions. Specializing in the Oil & Gas industry, Third Wave has assisted leading international and national oil companies, oilfield-services and equipment providers, as well as commercial, wholesale and retail vendors across the entire oil and gas value chain. Third Wave has offices in Houston, TX; Calgary, AB and Halifax, NS.
Contact for Media EnquiriesGeorge Heal – Partner, Third Wave Consulting +1 (403) 828-0438 firstname.lastname@example.org